Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Heeeeere's Mommy!



Writing has always been a big thing for me. I love to read (and am a self-confessed "Book-a-holic"), so to be able to put down the myriad of thoughts that go through my head is a treat!

I am new to this blog thing, but will endeavour to persevere, and do my best....


I share my home here in southern Maine with 4 hairy children, otherwise known as Bearded Collies. OK, and a husband....who puts up with and at times abets in this crazy dog life. We occasionally breed, but it's been 9 years since our last litter, so not a top priority.We also show, and when we have the time and money take the dogs to herd, and play in other doggie things.

Currently we have 2 "old-timers"..Mac 11 1/2 and Maddie who just turned 9 (other wise known as Queen of the Universe). Traveler is next at 5 and then his daughter Fiona, who will be 2 in April. Age wise, it's a nice spread.
Trav and Fee are the show dogs and love to go to shows and meet people and have fun. The bathing and grooming beforehand is still a cross they bear, but it is a means to an end.

I am also an artist and work at home, which of course suits the furries just fine. I am also a healer...I am a Reiki Master, energy worker and animal communicator, all of which I can do from my home-again, suits them just fine! Truthfully I like being home, being my own boss(although I could use better benefits) and taking care of my babies.

I will post some of my other ramblings from previous writings, I think you can get a sense of life here from those.....

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to Blogger! I'm hoping that you'll inspire me to keep up with my blogs. (Wait till you see what I've been working on piece by piece!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure I'll need your help from time to time!

    ReplyDelete